Wild Ferns NZ Lanolin
Catalogue > Wild Ferns NZ Lanolin
It is hard to go past Lanolin cream / lotion products from New Zealand which is exactly why we have chosen to sell the Wild Ferns range.
Lanolin is the natural oil which is present in sheep wool. After the sheep is shorn, the wool goes through a wool washing process to remove impurities and the all-important wool grease. This wool grease is further washed and refined to produce pure lanolin. This pure lanolin is blended with other natural ingredients such as collagen, manuka honey and vitamin E, to produce the premium products available in our Wild Ferns lanolin skincare range.
New Zealand lanolin is universally recognised as the finest lanolin available. The sheep in New Zealand graze on some of the cleanest, greenest and least polluted pastures in the world. In particular, the sheep stations in the alpine areas of the South Island of New Zealand, produce wool and lanolin of the highest quality.
Lanolin Key Points
- New Zealand produces the finest lanolin in the world.
- Lanolin is the natural oil in sheep wool.
- It is removed from the wool, washed and then purified to form pure lanolin.
- Pure lanolin is mixed with other natural products to form some of the most beautiful skincare products in the world.
- Regular use of lanolin skincare products soften, moisturise, and rejuvenate skin.